5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Whether you want to get quickly acquainted with Malaysia’s historic Penang or you only have a limited amount of time to explore, this half-day tour is a great way to see the sights. Savor the freedom of a private vehicle and driver as you visit Kek Lok Si Temple, a grand and significant site for Buddhists across South East Asia, and Penang Hill, with views of the entire state.
- Take a funicular to the top of Penang Hill and enjoy the sights along the way
- Discover Malaysian coffee-making and pewter smithing with exclusive visits
- Private transport includes handy pick-up from and returns to your city hotel
- Affordable for families: discounted tickets for children aged 11 and under
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the guest from City or Beach Hotel Located at Penang Island only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Penang Tours by Pesona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Temple Tour with Penang Hill (Fast Lane) ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Temple Tour with Penang Hill (Fast Lane) ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Temple Tour with Penang Hill (Fast Lane) ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Temple Tour with Penang Hill (Fast Lane) ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 131538P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiNature and Wildlife - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Wonderfood Museum PenangTeddyVille MuseumMonkey BeachPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang House of MusicPinang Peranakan MansionPenang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang Hill Funicular RailwayKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Asia Camera Museum PenangKomtarPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Upside Down MuseumSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang War MuseumSun Yat Sen Museum Penang