- Learn about Malaysia’s history as you explore historic colonial landmarks
- Visit a beautiful temple known for its domesticated pythons and vipers
- Travel along Penang’s coastline then climb a mountain for stunning views
- Eat at Penang’s best restaurants with dining advice from your tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from: Armenian Street Heritage Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel : Armenian Heritage Penang
- Guide will suggest best places to have lunch
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See all safety measures taken by Penang Pearl of the Orient in 5D4N.