4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointLebuh Armenian, George Town, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Penang.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latitude 5
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Team Building Heritage Series?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Team Building Heritage Series?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Team Building Heritage Series?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Team Building Heritage Series?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 134827P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPenangFun & Games - IpohSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - IpohFun & Games - Tanah RataSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Tanah RataFun & Games - LangkawiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - LangkawiCategory
Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang War MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Penang Hill Funicular RailwayAsia Camera Museum PenangSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang House of MusicKomtarPinang Peranakan MansionCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)TeddyVille MuseumMonkey BeachKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumUpside Down MuseumPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)