First Day : Arrival Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
One-way Arrival Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
English Speaking Driver.
Additional charges may apply for out of Kuala Lumpur City Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: KLIA Arrival Hall, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
2: KLIA2 International Arrival Hall, Jalan Klia 2/1, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2)
Address: Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Directions: International/Domestic Arrival : iTours airport representatives will be waiting in the paging area with a sign with your name. The paging area is on the left-hand side of the Exit Gate at the International Arrival Hall, after the Baggage Collection Area and Customs Check Point. Additional Note :It is best to look for your airport representative at the paging area. Still if you cannot find the pager please contact us on call or whats app +60107773860. Best place to wait is at near information counter.
Return point: Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Sepang 64000 Malaysia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/14/2019 - 11/4/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsKuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.Please wait at the waiting area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area.Please call us on your own should you face any challenges.
- Arrival time between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs, 50% surcharge will be apply. Additional chargers need to pay direct to Driver upon arrival
- Please note : please select start time at least 1 hours after your arrival time (1 hour expected for immigration clearance)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during First Day : Arrival Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during First Day : Arrival Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during First Day : Arrival Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during First Day : Arrival Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P779
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPetaling JayaBus Tours - Kuala LumpurCity Tours - Kuala LumpurAirport & Hotel Transfers - Kuala LumpurHalf-day Tours - Kuala LumpurBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaAirport & Hotel Transfers - MelakaHalf-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataAirport & Hotel Transfers - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory