Departure & Return
Front Entrance of National Museum of Phnom Penh (Preah Ang Eng St. (13), Phnom Penh)
Drop off at centrally located hotels in Phnom Penh.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress respectfully for visiting in the local community. Trousers/skirt or knee length shorts and shirt/t-shirt that covers your shoulders are appropriate. Comfortable shoes or sandals suitable for walking are also recommended.
- This trip is offered on a “join-in” basis for small groups of a maximum of 12 people.
- For most of the year it is hot in Phnom Penh. There will be opportunities to purchase water, but you should also bring a supply with you. Please keep hydrated. During the rainy season you should bring an umbrella or light rain jacket. Plastic ponchos are also readily available for a small sum in local shops and markets.
- In the rare event of extreme weather or other conditions such as flooding, you will be contacted and given the opportunity to reschedule or cancel.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Cambodia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms