Are you interested in?
- 3-day Mekong River cruise from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Travel between the two cities at a relaxed pace along the river
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Tonle Sap lake and discover traditional Cambodian villages
- Accomodation on board the boat, all meals, and hotel drop-off in Siem Reap are included
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point101 Preah Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Return DetailsKrong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 4 cabins per booking
- Indicate prices are for one cabin for up to 2 passengers per cabin
- No air conditioning. The boat is naturally ventilated and wooden cabins are covered by a white protective order to limit the temperature. These, however, are softer because we are on the river. The cabins are equipped with fans.
- We determine the menus before departure and we source fresh produce along with our cruises. It is possible that our cook changes its menu based on availability on the market met or for an encounter with a fisherman.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If there are few insects in the day in the river, moorings at night can attract many, especially if we are the only lights visible for several kilometers. We are equipped with mosquito nets in the cabins and the main deck level to be able to dine comfortably. However, it is strongly recommended that repulsive and dark clothing (light colored clothes attract insects).
- Please bring: Sunscreen – preferably 50 indexes (all year), hat, walking shoes. Mosquito repellants are required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cambodian Cruises
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Mekong Delta Private 3-Day Cruise.