Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhu Quoc airport
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Far pickup/drop off surcharge applies for hotels located in following area: + Ong Lang area: 5usd/pax/roundtrip + Cua Can/VungBau area: 30usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger + Dai Beach (Vinpearl area): 40usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger
- Pickup/drop off at boat stations surcharge: + Bai Vong Boat station: 5USD/pax + Thanh Thoi (Da Chong) Ferry station: 15USD/pax
- Holiday/peak season surcharge: + Holiday + peak days: 2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 25/12, 30/12, 1/1: 10USD/pax/day + Lunar New year (4 days: from 29th of last month to 3rd day of first month): 25USD/pax/day + Christmas & New Year: 24/12, 31/12: 35USD/pax/day
- Hotel accommodation in tour: Hung Vuong Resort/ similar
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mekong River Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.