7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the southern end of Phu Quoc Island on a full-day tour that covers more ground than you could see on your own. Visit a pearl farm, a fish sauce factory, Ho Quoc Pagoda, picturesque Bai Sao beach, and the notorious Coconut Prison (Phu Quoc Prison). Relax as your guide provides commentary on a tour that includes lunch, all transportation, and entrance fees.
- Find out how pearls and fish sauce are made
- See the island's largest Buddhist temple, Ho Quoc Pagoda
- Walk along Bai Sao beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Food and drinks
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tipping for local guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Duong Dong Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day PHU QUOC ISLAND - SOUTHERN DISCOVERY?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day PHU QUOC ISLAND - SOUTHERN DISCOVERY?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day PHU QUOC ISLAND - SOUTHERN DISCOVERY
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhu QuocBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamCategory