2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Car (Pick up and drop off at Duong Dong Town only) & Boat Transfer
Snorkel – fins – mask - local fishing equipment
Camping tent on the beach
02 lunches and 01 dinners with local food & fresh fruit
English speaking tour guide
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
Any services not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pickup: hotels/ resorts in Duong Dong Town
Extra charge pickup: 5usd/pax for pick up & drop up Ong Lang beach area
Extra charge pickup: 40usd/2pax for pick up& drop up Dai beach area, more than 2 pax plus 5usd/pax
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phu Quoc camping and boat trip 2 days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phu Quoc camping and boat trip 2 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phu Quoc camping and boat trip 2 days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phu Quoc camping and boat trip 2 days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Phu Quoc camping and boat trip 2 days