8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transfer (Please check the pickup zone)
Professional English Guide
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
***Free Pickup Zone***
- Phuket Town: 06:45 AM
- Kathu, Kata, Karon: 07:00-07:20 AM
- Patong: 07:30-07:50 AM
- Kalim, Kamala: 07:50-08:10 AM
- Surin, Bangtao, Cherngtalay: 08:10-08:20 AM
- Laguna: 08:30-08:40 AM
- Mai Khao: 08:50-09:00 AM
***Extra Charge Zone*** /Per person
- Cape Panwa, Naiharn, Rawai, Chalong, Siray: 06:45 AM (Adult 200THB/Child 100THB)
- Layan, Naiyang, Naithon, Airport: 08:30-08:40 AM (Adult 200THB/Child 100THB)
- Ao Por, Pa Klok: 08:45-09:00 AM (Adult 300THB/Child 200THB)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Parallel Tour Co,.Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 in 1 Water Rafting 5 km, Flying Fox, ATV?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 in 1 Water Rafting 5 km, Flying Fox, ATV?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 in 1 Water Rafting 5 km, Flying Fox, ATV?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 in 1 Water Rafting 5 km, Flying Fox, ATV?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I definitely recommend the tour if you are into outdoor activities." See review
Product code: 194613P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWhite Water Rafting - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonWhite Water Rafting - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Khao LakWhite Water Rafting - Khao LakCategory
Wat ChalongPatong BeachSplash Jungle Water ParkBangla Road (Patong) Phuket Bird ParkKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phuket Botanic GardenPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Ao Phang Nga National Park Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Siam Niramit PhuketTrickeye MuseumFreedom BeachPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phuket FantaSeaA-Maze GardenRacha Island (Raya Island)Kata BeachMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)