8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Southern Thailand’s natural beauty Phuket on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, enjoy a boat ride to Ao Phang Nga National Park and marvel at the towering limestone formations featured in “The Man With a Golden Gun.” Stop by a floating fishing village, kick back at Hong Island’s gorgeous beach, and admire the magical scenery at Phang Nga Bay.
- Explore the amazing islands, bays, beaches, and villages around Phuket Island
- Check out the incredible limestone karsts featured in the James Bond classic
- Relax at Hong Island Beach and learn about Thai fishing culture at Koh Panyi
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer by air conditioned minibus (certain areas in Phuket)
National Park Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Round trip transfer by air conditioned minibus included (Additional charge of 2,300-baht per van for transfer from / to Panwa, Siray, Naiharn, and Rawai)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pregnant women and persons over 70years are not permitted to join tour
- If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or congenital disease you should not participate.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- Round trip transfer by air conditioned minibus included (Additional charge of 2,300-baht per van for transfer from / to Panwa, Siray, Naiharn, and Rawai)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during James Bond Island by Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during James Bond Island by Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during James Bond Island by Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during James Bond Island by Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We visited James Bond island which is beautiful but extremely touristy (don’t let anyone take photos of you because they will then drag you to their shop and demand you to buy something from them!" See review
- "Visit to each attraction is good with decent time allotted to move about on our own." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
James Bond Island by Cruise
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursJet BoatingMovie ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMovie Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiMovie Tours - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonMovie Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Phuket FantaSea Tours & TicketsPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep) Tours & TicketsUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka) Tours & TicketsPhuket Old Town Tours & TicketsMaya Bay (Maya Beach) Tours & TicketsPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market) Tours & TicketsPatong Boxing Stadium Tours & TicketsPhuket Bird Park Tours & TicketsPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga) Tours & TicketsKata Beach Tours & TicketsSiam Niramit Phuket Tours & TicketsChalong Bay Tours & TicketsTrickeye Museum Tours & TicketsBangla Road (Patong) Tours & TicketsNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach) Tours & TicketsKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Tours & TicketsA-Maze Garden Tours & TicketsPatong Beach Tours & TicketsFreedom Beach Tours & TicketsSplash Jungle Water Park Tours & Tickets