- An exciting outdoor adventure through Pokhara, with lunch and guide
- Visit caves, a sacred waterfall, and a temple only accessible to boats
- Enjoy a leisurely ride across the stunning reflective waters of Phewa Lake
- Visit a mountaineering museum for a first-hand peek at famous expeditions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service inside Pokhara city
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liberty Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.