3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free pick up & drop off services to and from our respective guests' hotels located at Lakeside area. But we charge extra small transportation fee only for those guests whose hotels are located outside of Lakeside area depending on their hotel location. Since the sunrise timing is different from different seasons. Therefore, we will provide you the pick up time once you confirm our sunrise morning half day tour. We need your hotel name and room number for your pick up. You can pay us the extra transportation fee directly to us after our tour is finished.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tibetan Encounter Day Tours.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Sarangkot Sunrise tour to Tibetan Settlements Pokhara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Sarangkot Sunrise tour to Tibetan Settlements Pokhara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Sarangkot Sunrise tour to Tibetan Settlements Pokhara?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Sarangkot Sunrise tour to Tibetan Settlements Pokhara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Sarangkot Sunrise tour to Tibetan Settlements Pokhara
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPokharaBus Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - KathmanduBus Tours - VaranasiHistorical Tours - VaranasiHalf-day Tours - VaranasiBus Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoHalf-day Tours - ParoCategory