6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Pony with Pony man
English speaking guide
All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
Beverages, tea/coffee, soda, beer etc.
Sarangkot Entrance Fee
Tips for guide/ponyman
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your location in Lakeside and walk to the pony station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Breakfree Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horse Riding From Pokhara Lakeside to Sarangkot | Pony trek in Pokhara, Nepal?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horse Riding From Pokhara Lakeside to Sarangkot | Pony trek in Pokhara, Nepal?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horse Riding From Pokhara Lakeside to Sarangkot | Pony trek in Pokhara, Nepal?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9984P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - Kathmandu4WD Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiNature and Wildlife - VaranasiExtreme - VaranasiHalf-day Tours - Varanasi4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingNature and Wildlife - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingHalf-day Tours - DarjeelingCategory