- Private full-day tour of Batak tribal village from Puerto Princesa City
- A cultural introduction ideal for first-time visitors
- Embark on a 1.5-our jungle hike to the remote Batak tribal village
- Learn about tribal traditions by interacting with and observing locals
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Princesa, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up and drop off is included is you are staying within 15 kilometers of Puerto Princesa City Airport.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corazon Travel and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Puerto Princesa: Trek to Batak Tribe Village.