- Underground river boat tour from Puerto Princesa
- Visit a UNESCO-listed national park
- See wildlife in an ocean-side forest
- Tour a flooded cave system by paddle boat
- Lunch at a buffet restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Puerto Princesca city
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Sabang, transfer to a small motorized boat for the trip to Entrance Beach, where you can watch for monitor lizards and macaques at the edge of the thick forest (bird lovers should keep their eyes out for some of the 165 species that have been recorded in the park). From there, continue onto the underground river on a paddle boat, slipping through pitch-black caverns for 5 miles (8 kilometers). Spot stalactites and stalagmites and listen to the sounds of the swifts and bats that live inside the cave system.
When you emerge out the other side, return to Sabang port for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant. This full-day tour concludes with the return drive to Puerto Princesa City, and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff