- Private 4-hour walking tour of Old Pune
- Hear from the private guide about the history and culture of Pune
- Go shopping at Tulsi Baug Shopping Market and Jyotiba Phule Mandai
- See basket–makers and coppersmiths at work
- Personalize the private tour to your interests
- Choose the departure time and group size to meet the requirements of your private group
- Includes private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle to Shaniwar Wada where your walking tour sets out. Start with an orientation to the city's history and the Maratha Empire, then follow your guide to landmarks including the temple of Kasba Ganpati, the Nana Wada estate, Lal Mahal, and Tulsi Baug Shopping Market, which has both historic temples and a popular local market for household items, jewelry, and more.
Next, experience Pune’s largest covered produce market, Jyotiba Phule Mandai, then see the Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati temple, a busy Hindu temple that features an intricately adorned Ganesh statue.
Nearby, visit traditional bangle shops on the bangle vendors lane, then go to Burud Ali to watch Pune’s large community of basket–makers at work. The walking tour ends at the mansion Vishrambaug Wada, where your driver meets you to transfer you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress modestly and ensure you have adequate sun protection
- You must take off your shoes if you wish to enter a place of worship
- This is a great tour for those interested in photography
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking it is suggested to wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized