9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the most important attractions in Pune in just one day with this cultural tour of the city, led by a local guide. Highlights include the Aga Khan Palace, where Gandhi was once imprisoned, the centuries' old Khedshivapur Dargah (shrine), the ancient Dutt Temple , and the South Indian-style Balaji Temple of Narayanpur.
- A buffet lunch is included in the tour price
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is included
- Led by a local guide
- No surprise costs: all entry fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (all hotels in Pune)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Culture trip in Pune to Aga Khan Palace, a dargah and temples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Culture trip in Pune to Aga Khan Palace, a dargah and temples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Culture trip in Pune to Aga Khan Palace, a dargah and temples?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Culture trip in Pune to Aga Khan Palace, a dargah and temples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Culture trip in Pune to Aga Khan Palace, a dargah and temples
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuneWalking Tours - MaharashtraHistorical Tours - MaharashtraFull-day Tours - MaharashtraWalking Tours - MumbaiHistorical Tours - MumbaiFull-day Tours - MumbaiWalking Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadFull-day Tours - AurangabadCategory