Are you interested in?
49 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Pune
0 Tours & Activities
28 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the most important attractions in Pune in just one day with this cultural tour of the city, led by a local guide. Highlights include the Aga Khan Palace, where Gandhi was once imprisoned, the centuries' old Khedshivapur Dargah (shrine), the ancient Dutt Temple , and the South Indian-style Balaji Temple of Narayanpur.
- A buffet lunch is included in the tour price
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is included
- Led by a local guide
- No surprise costs: all entry fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (all hotels in Pune)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 9
See all 9
Product code: 18983P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuneBus Tours - MaharashtraHistorical Tours - MaharashtraFull-day Tours - MaharashtraBus Tours - MumbaiHistorical Tours - MumbaiFull-day Tours - MumbaiBus Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadFull-day Tours - AurangabadCategory