2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Explorer
Any transfers, meal, holy ceremony donation, anything not mentioned in inclusions
Tour does not include - Any travel insurance covering liability against theft, accident, casualty
liability against change in program due to any unforeseen circumstance
Departure & Return
opp. Indian Overseas Bank, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vedic Walks Rajasthan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Original - Pushkar Spiritual Walking Tour - Four Religions in a mile?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Original - Pushkar Spiritual Walking Tour - Four Religions in a mile?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Original - Pushkar Spiritual Walking Tour - Four Religions in a mile?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Original - Pushkar Spiritual Walking Tour - Four Religions in a mile?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Original - Pushkar Spiritual Walking Tour - Four Religions in a mile
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingPushkarWalking Tours - RajasthanWalking Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JodhpurCategory