3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Pickup and Drop from Hotel
Boarding pass or Entry pass
Guide and Driver Fees
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointRanthambore Tiger Reserve, Sheopur - Sawai Madhopur Road Near Madina Hotel, Ranthambore National Park 322001 India
Traveler pickup is offered
3/5/2020 - 1/22/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Trip To Ranthambore, 260, Jawahar Nagar Colony, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum sitting capacity in gypsy is 6 pax
- Do not Throw Plastic In ranthambore Jungle
- OPERATED BY Trip To Ranthambore
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gypsy Safari : Foreign National -Ranthambore Tiger Reserve?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gypsy Safari : Foreign National -Ranthambore Tiger Reserve?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gypsy Safari : Foreign National -Ranthambore Tiger Reserve?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gypsy Safari : Foreign National -Ranthambore Tiger Reserve?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Gypsy Safari : Foreign National -Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRanthambore National ParkSkip-the-Line Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanAttractions & Museums - RajasthanCategory