6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the greatest hits of the island of Rhodes in a chauffeured minivan on this stress-free private tour. Rather than sticking to your tour operator’s rigid schedule, customise your itinerary based on what you want to see and when. Explore the island’s historic and natural highlights like the Acropolis, the Kallithea Springs and the site of the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the wonders of the ancient world.
- Spend as long as you want exploring: choose between a full-day or half-day tour
- With free time in the village of Lindos, get lunch, go swimming or enjoy a leisurely walk
- Convenient pick-ups available from your hotel or from the Rhodes Tourist Port
- Easy check-in: show your driver your downloadable e-ticket on your mobile phone
Saved to wishlist!
Optional stops for photos, lunch, souvenirs, swimming on the way
Map of Rhodes Island, Take-away guide of Lindos
Optional visit to the Acropolis of Lindos, Entrance ticket 12 EUR p.p.
Local tour guide at the sites
Departure & Return
Other hotels in Ialyssos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea - let us know in remarks and we will inform you about the closest pickup point
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ManosGoing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Classic Rhodes Sightseeing Tour - 6.5 Hours Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Classic Rhodes Sightseeing Tour - 6.5 Hours Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Classic Rhodes Sightseeing Tour - 6.5 Hours Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Classic Rhodes Sightseeing Tour - 6.5 Hours Private Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRhodesShore Excursions - DodecaneseBus Tours - DodecaneseArchaeology Tours - DodecanesePorts of Call Tours - DodecaneseHistorical Tours - DodecaneseFull-day Tours - DodecaneseShore Excursions - MarmarisBus Tours - MarmarisArchaeology Tours - MarmarisPorts of Call Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Mandraki HarbourAfandou BeachProfitis IliasThrone of HeliosAquarium of RhodesBee MuseumAnthony Quinn BayMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesKritinia CastleTsambika BeachWaterpark RhodesNisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Seven Springs (Epta Piges)Symi IslandArchaeological Museum of RhodesAncient KamirosFilerimos HillKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum