- Visit Butterfly Valley and a winery on a private tour from Rhodes Town
- Check off two Rhodes must-dos in a day, with ease, by private vehicle
- Enjoy the butterfly trails and tour a winery, with wine tastings and lunch
- Includes valley admission and Rhodes Town area hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Valley of Butterflies Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/FuojPUBcoDu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Not recommended for children aged 10 and under
- Operated by a guide in english and french (upon request)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- A maximum of seven people per booking. It is offered for more than 7 persons, pricing upon request.
- Not recommended for participants with mobilty limitation
- Hiking Difficulty level: easy
- Duration: ~6 hours (totally)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of the tour
- Sportswear or comfortable shoes (sport shoes, sandals), sunscreens, sunglasshes, hats and a camera.
- Season: from 1st May to 31st October
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RhodeTrip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms