7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikolaos Sailing Yacht
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Cruise in Greece with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Cruise in Greece with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Cruise in Greece with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Cruise in Greece with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Cruise in Greece with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsLunch CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRhodesFood Tours - DodecaneseDining Experiences - DodecaneseWine Tastings - DodecaneseLunch Cruises - DodecaneseWater Tours - DodecaneseSailing - DodecaneseFull-day Tours - DodecaneseFood Tours - MarmarisDining Experiences - MarmarisWine Tastings - MarmarisLunch Cruises - MarmarisWater Tours - MarmarisSailing - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisFood Tours - SarigermeDining Experiences - SarigermeWine Tastings - SarigermeLunch Cruises - SarigermeWater Tours - SarigermeSailing - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Seven Springs (Epta Piges) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes Tours & TicketsMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou) Tours & TicketsTsambika Beach Tours & TicketsBee Museum Tours & TicketsNisyros Volcano (Nisiros) Tours & TicketsProfitis Ilias Tours & TicketsArchaeological Museum of Rhodes Tours & TicketsAnthony Quinn Bay Tours & TicketsAncient Kamiros Tours & TicketsMandraki Harbour Tours & TicketsRhodes Wine Country Tours & TicketsKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsThrone of Helios Tours & TicketsFilerimos Hill Tours & TicketsSymi Island Tours & TicketsAquarium of Rhodes Tours & TicketsWaterpark Rhodes Tours & TicketsAfandou Beach Tours & Tickets