- 3.5-hour Rhodes city tour, led by a knowledgeable private guide
- See modern city sights such as Mandraki Esplanade and the deer statues by Mandraki Port
- Admire sweeping island views from the vantage point of Monte Smith
- See the sights of Rhodes' UNESCO-listed Old Town including Porte d'Amboise and the Street of the Knights
- Visit Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes and tour its public rooms
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and learn about the sights that interest you most
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodian Tours | DMC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience