- Combine walking tours of Medieval Rhodes and the Jewish Quarter with this tour
- A licensed tour guide will lead the way
- Private tour for personal attention from your guide
- Price is per group of up to nine participants
Departure & Return
The main gate of the Medieval Town, opposite Kolona harbour. Also known as Sea Gate or Marine Gate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodes Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.