5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Licensed Tour Guide English-Speaking
Full Narration in the Minibus & Guided Tours on Sites
Professional Experienced Driver English-Speaking
Mercedes Benz Luxury Minibus Air-Conditioned - Up to 19 People + the Driver + the Tour Guide
Wireless Headsets for Guided Walking Tours & Bottled Water
Personalized Customer Service - Respect to your Freedom and Individuality
Back to the Ship on Time - (if you are a Cruise Ship Passenger)
Entrance fees - Acropolis of Lindos 12 Euros per person (Optional Visit)
Food - Drinks - Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
A) RHODES CRUISE PORT: We'll meet you at the dockside, just out of your ship with a sign on the vehicle showing your name. Usually beside the tour buses of your cruise line. We are licensed to get into the dockside. Rhodes is a dock port (All passengers disembark right at the pier, no tender boats or cable cars) so it’s easy to disembark.
B) HOTEL: We pickup from any hotel in Rhodes Town (our headquarters). On the East Coast of the island we pickup till Faliraki (14km / 8.6 miles from Rhodes Town). On the West Coast of the island till the Airport (14km / 8,6 miles from Rhodes Town). For other parts of the island we provide transportation with additional fee. We'll meet you at your Hotel (just out of the lobby) with a sign on the vehicle showing your name.
C) RHODES DIAGORAS AIRPORT: We will meet you at the airport gate, with a sign showing your name
- Diagoras Airport, Greece
- Rhodes Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/14/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodes Shore Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during RHODES & LINDOS ATTRACTIONS - GUIDED SHORE EXCURSION - HALF DAY Up to 19 People ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during RHODES & LINDOS ATTRACTIONS - GUIDED SHORE EXCURSION - HALF DAY Up to 19 People ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during RHODES & LINDOS ATTRACTIONS - GUIDED SHORE EXCURSION - HALF DAY Up to 19 People ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during RHODES & LINDOS ATTRACTIONS - GUIDED SHORE EXCURSION - HALF DAY Up to 19 People ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
RHODES & LINDOS ATTRACTIONS - GUIDED SHORE EXCURSION - HALF DAY Up to 19 People
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRhodesShore Excursions - DodecaneseBus Tours - DodecaneseAudio Guides - DodecanesePorts of Call Tours - DodecaneseHistorical Tours - DodecaneseHalf-day Tours - DodecaneseShore Excursions - MarmarisBus Tours - MarmarisAudio Guides - MarmarisPorts of Call Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisHalf-day Tours - MarmarisShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermeAudio Guides - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeHalf-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Seven Springs (Epta Piges) Tours & TicketsKritinia Castle Tours & TicketsAnthony Quinn Bay Tours & TicketsKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsSymi Island Tours & TicketsPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes Tours & TicketsFilerimos Hill Tours & TicketsAquarium of Rhodes Tours & TicketsAfandou Beach Tours & TicketsMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou) Tours & TicketsThrone of Helios Tours & TicketsTsambika Beach Tours & TicketsNisyros Volcano (Nisiros) Tours & TicketsRhodes Wine Country Tours & TicketsMandraki Harbour Tours & TicketsArchaeological Museum of Rhodes Tours & TicketsAncient Kamiros Tours & TicketsProfitis Ilias Tours & TicketsWaterpark Rhodes Tours & Tickets