- Shared arrival transfer service from Rhodes airport or cruise port to your Rhodes hotel
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned transport and a professional driver
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Enjoy a service that’s available seven days a week
Departure & Return
In case you have an Airport Arrival transfer upon exit customs look for your driver holding a sign under your name in front of your gate. In case you have a shuttle (shared) transfer in Rhodes, do have in mind that all times are approximate thus road, traffic and weather conditions, may affect the schedule.
What To Expect
Just enter your details when you book, and your shared transfer is confirmed instantly. When you land, show your voucher to the driver and hop inside the vehicle. The service is available seven days a week, so it doesn’t matter when your flight arrives.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Any additional large luggage will be charged at 5 euros each
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children under 135 cm must travel in a car seat, these are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff