- Discover two sides of Rhodes: a UNESCO-listed medieval city and modern wines
- Knowledgeable guide clues you into history that’s straight out of Dan Brown
- Half-day tour with choice of departure times lets you fit more into your day
- Capture stunning photos of one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval cities
Departure & Return
Main Gate Entrance of the Medieval Town of Rhodes, opposite Kolona Harbour, also known as Sea Gate.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodes Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.