2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Saharanpur Rd Morowala Clement Town Shewala Khurd, Morowala, Clement Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248002, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Digital Uttarakhand - Trekking , Camping & Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nag Tibba Winter Trek 2days/1Night Packages?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nag Tibba Winter Trek 2days/1Night Packages?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nag Tibba Winter Trek 2days/1Night Packages?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nag Tibba Winter Trek 2days/1Night Packages?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 252215P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportRishikeshBus Services - Himachal Pradesh & UttarakhandTransportation Services - Himachal Pradesh & UttarakhandPrivate Drivers - Himachal Pradesh & UttarakhandBus Services - New DelhiTransportation Services - New DelhiPrivate Drivers - New DelhiBus Services - LehTransportation Services - LehPrivate Drivers - LehCategory