Departure & Return
Meet Mr Rohan at Himalayan View Hotel as guided by Map. The map may show a little discontinuity after Chakrat as it is an Army area. Keep following the road ignoring the discontinuity and it will correct within few minutes once you cross the area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Foreign Nationals are not Allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaushik's Cafe & Trek
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Two day guided trekking of Budher Caves, Deoban and Tigerfall Falls, Chakrata.