- Explore the caves and ravines of Varghis Canyon in the Persani Mountains
- Cross wooden bridges and explore caves with a provided lantern
- Sample artisan cheeses at a boutique family farm
- Great way to get outdoors and off the beaten track in Transylvania
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you in the parking lot of the Unitarian Church of Meresti village located in Harghita County.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes and clothing
- Round-trip transportation from Meresti village
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- On request, it may be combined with a bear watching tour near Odorheiu Secuiesc
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Escapes Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.