- Colosseum and Roman Forum tour in Rome
- Make the most of priority access with skip-the-line passes
- Discover the secrets of ancient Rome from a Blue Badge guide
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in the corner of Piazza della Rotonda and Via della Rotonda, where the Pantheon is situated. Once arrived to the square and facing at the Pantheon, look on your right hand side. Your guide will be holding "MEA TOURS" sign on the corner of Salita Crescenzi and Piazza della Rotonda.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note meeting point varies based on the season. Your voucher will give you the full information about the meeting point.
- Please note: with the Skip-the-line pass will not skip the security check.
- All guests must have proper identification, including children
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please do carry a proof of Covid-19 vaccination. If unable to present this, entry might be rejected by the security at the door.
- Most travelers can participate
- ***Due to the current conditions and restrictions the tour might not includes the interior of the Pantheon. If not possible, we will carry out the visit of the Pantheon from outside and we will add another historical site.***
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Walking required long with a lot of stairs so people should be advised." See review
- "Skip the line did not apply so spent lots of time in line." See review
- "I advise all travelers to take tours with the fewest number of people possible for these venues are very crowded and popular places for visitors." See review