5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture Canada’s rugged coastline on camera on this 5-hour Fundy Coast to Fundy Shore photography tour. Explore the fishing village of St John in New Brunswick with your guide. Frame beautiful shots of the lighthouse and twin bridges as the ocean swirls in the background. Visit sandstone sea caves carved out by the powerful waves. Stroll along the rocky beach and gain insight into this small community’s rich heritage. Admire the Reversing Falls Rapids and stop at the market, where the locals have been buying their fresh produce since 1876.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Marco Polo Cruise Terminal, 111 Water St, Saint John, NB E2L 0B1, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note: all tours depart at local time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freedom Tours by Maritime Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Fundy Coast to Fundy Shore Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSaint JohnShore Excursions - New BrunswickFood Tours - New BrunswickBus Tours - New BrunswickNature and Wildlife - New BrunswickMarkets - New BrunswickPorts of Call Tours - New BrunswickHalf-day Tours - New BrunswickCategory