Explore our promoted experiences
- See a different side of Salem during a history tour
- Visit off-the-beaten path places that most visitors miss
- A great introduction for first-time visitors
- Tailor the tour itinerary according to your interests
Departure & Return
The Axelrod Walkway Park is on a brick path next to the Peabody Essex Museum and intersecting Essex and Charter Streets. The location has a GPS marker, but if you have any difficulty finding us, please call or check our website for a map.
Our tours end on the Essex Pedestrian Walkway near Lappin Square. Please inform your guide if you need directions to any location in town after your tour and we will be happy to escort you back to our starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Black Cat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.