- Haunted history walking tour of Salem
- Delve into Salem's macabre history and listen to terrifying tales from a master storyteller guide
- Explore a cemetery, visit haunted buildings, and wander spooky streets by lantern light
Departure & Return
Tour times vary by season. Available tour times reflected during checkout. Departure Point: Salem Historical Tours office at 8 Central Street. (part of the pedestrian walkway downtown at the corner of Essex and Central Street). Address: Salem Historical Tours 8 Central Street, Salem, MA 01970 Return point: Returns to downtown area. Guide can direct you to where you want to go. *Please plan to check in 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. **Please call office at 978.745.0666 if there are any questions on where to meet.
Tours conclude in the downtown Salem area. Tour Guides can help provide recommendations on where to go after tour.
What To Expect
Listen to commentary dripping with dark humor and historical facts as you visit a spine-tingling cemetery and stand upon sites associated with the infamous Salem Witch Trials.
See, too, buildings inhabited by restless specters and learn about some of Salem’s dearly departed residents. Bid your guide farewell at a central Salem spot after your evening of exploration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour times vary by season. Available tour times reflected during checkout. Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. Check in at Salem Historical Tours Office at 8 Central Street, Salem, MA.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The City of Salem has rescinded its face mask and proof of vaccination order. You no longer have to show proof of vaccination or wear a face mask to enter our office and gift shop. It is subject to change in the future.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salem Historical Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff