- See a different side of Salem as you explore the forest
- Escape the crowds of downtown and enjoy time in nature
- A small group limited to 15 allows you to explore at a pace that suits the whole group
- Choose from several start times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Enter the gate at Old Salem Greens golf course and meet us at the trailhead at the back of the parking lot. GPS Olde Salem Greens. Wear your walking shoes, bring water (maybe a walking stick), and remember to charge your phone for taking pictures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Witchwood Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands