10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the day among Borneo’s native wildlife on a full-day tour of Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center and the Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Center. In a small group limited to eight, you’ll observe rehabilitated orangutans in their natural rainforest environment and witness a feeding session. Plus, you’ll see sun bears at dedicated conservation center before taking a sightseeing tour of Sandakan, once known as Little Hong Kong. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Full-day tour of Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center and the Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Center from Sandakan
- Observe endangered animals in their natural environments
- Watch rehabilitated orangutans during a feeding session in the rainforest
- Take a sightseeing tour of Sandakan, once known as Little Hong Kong
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off within city center, or outside, depending on option chosen
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Flight Arrangement Kota Kinabalu - Sandakan
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan,Sun Bear & Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan,Sun Bear & Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan,Sun Bear & Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSandakanKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluFull-day Tours - Kota KinabaluBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory