- Spend half a day exploring Yanoda (Yanuo) Rain Forest Cultural Tourism Zone
- Stay fueled with a local buffet lunch
- Choose between morning or afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Take it easy with 2-way private transfers and guiding direct from your door
Departure & Return
"You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance."
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- "You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance."
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- If you want to start your tour at different time, please leave a special requirement at the time of booking.
- Picking up from cruise port or dropping off is no problem with additional fees (depending on how many people). If you need this service, please leave a special requirement when booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms