4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Set against China as a whole, Sanya is a melting pot of different cultures and traditions. Unfortunately, some tours of Sanya don't canvass the city's diversity, leaving visitors with a limited view of life in this island-city. On this half-day tour, explore the Binglanggu Li & Miao Minority Park with an English-speaking guide. See traditional Li and Miao dances and taste local delicacies.
- See a different side to Sanya: few tours focus exclusively on Li and Miao culture
- Enjoy an authentic local lunch with dishes you won't find in a typical city restaurant
- Stay cool: this tour is operated by air-conditioned car rather than a stuffy tour bus
- Avoid the stress of planning transport to and from the park
Saved to wishlist!
Downtown hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport in air-conditioned car
Local folk style lunch (Bo Ji lunch
Departure & Return
San Ya Wan Xian Ju Fu, Tianya Qu, Sanya Shi, Hainan Sheng, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Tour to Li and Miao Minority Culture Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Tour to Li and Miao Minority Culture Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Tour to Li and Miao Minority Culture Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Tour to Li and Miao Minority Culture Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanyaBus Tours - Southern ChinaHistorical Tours - Southern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangBus Tours - HueHistorical Tours - HueHalf-day Tours - HueCategory