8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This tour is a fantastic way to learn about local culture and see beautiful endemic plants and flowers. By going on a private tour, you’ll be able to choose the pickup time that suits you, and travel in a comfortable private vehicle. Take the stress out of waiting in long visitor lines by having entrance tickets to Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park, and Li & Miao Minority Park included. A delicious buffet lunch is also provided.
- See rare tropical plants in Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park
- Flexible hotel pickup and drop-off based on your requirements
- Delicious local buffet lunch included
- Entrance to Li & Miao Minority Park is included
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
Buffet local lunch
Departure & Return
San Ya Wan Xian Ju Fu, Tianya Qu, Sanya Shi, Hainan Sheng, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Private Tour of Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park and Li Minority Culture Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Private Tour of Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park and Li Minority Culture Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Private Tour of Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park and Li Minority Culture Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Private Tour of Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park and Li Minority Culture Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanyaBus Tours - Southern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - Da NangNature and Wildlife - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangBus Tours - HueNature and Wildlife - HueFull-day Tours - HueCategory