Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please be on time as we will only wait 15 minutes and you will not be reimbursed. Enjoy free parking and walk over to the docks to jump on board and have some fun!
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You will need to have the ability to step from the dock over the side of the boat to enter.
- If exiting the boat, into the water, you will need to have the ability to climb a ladder to board the boat again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jennifer Havenhill
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands