Departure & Return
Please call us if you need help with directions on the way to the Tour location. Another reference point would be Mote Marine Aquarium when you see the 2 story blue building on the left then turn right & the boat ramp we meet at is directly ahead & will take you directly into the grass parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If both passengers combined weight is over 400lbs then you must contact us asap to request a single seated kayak for safety purposes.
- Kayaks are double seated and become unstable when combined passenger weight is over 400lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sharkey's Glass Bottom Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms