- Fish the backwaters of Sarasota Bay on a private fishing boat charter
- Easy way to fish the inshore waters: with equipment and instruction supplied
- Fish bays and islets for trout, snook, and more; and soak in the scenery
- Price per group, with various time slots to allow for flexible schedule
Departure & Return
Your local Sarasota captain will meet you at the boat ramps by docks. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iOutdoor Fishing Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sarasota Inshore Fishing Charters.