Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Scotland through the popular 'Outlander' books by Diana Gabaldon
- See towns made famous in the stories like Culross and Doune
- Your guide shares insight into the sites’ roles in the 'Outlander' stories
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Linlithgow train station
Departure & Return
Linlithgow is a short train ride from Edinburgh and Glasgow, and only 10 minutes from Lallybroch. Travelling by train means you miss the city traffic and have more time to make memories at Outlander locations. We will meet you at the train station car park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 16
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers of 4 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mary's Meanders
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.