Explore our promoted experiences
- A customizable layover or dock tour of Shanghai’s top sights
- Get a taste of Shanghainese cuisine with a tasty lunch stop at a local restaurant (included)
- Choose from multiple sights and activities, with options for both first-time and return travelers
- Enjoy VIP pick-up from the airport or cruise terminal port and opt for one-way or return transfers
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise if you have big luggage or more than 2 luggage.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The tour starts 1 hour after flight landing. Please contact your local operator if you have to take a long time in custom, and your driver will be wait for you in the arrival hall.
- This layover tour requires at least 8 to 10 hours between two connecting flights.
- The latest picking up time is 3:00PM (15:00)
- If your departure location is from your hotel, please advise your desired tour pick up time upon booking
- Detailed flight or cruise ship information is required upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized