- See Shanghai light up at night on this evening tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on Huangpu River
- Stroll through cultural Bund
- Informative and friendly guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Disembark the boat and commence a relaxed stroll around The Bund’s beautiful waterfront; visit the renowned Peace Hotel, an establishment that served as the center of Shanghai nightlife in the 1920s, then hop into a trolley to take a tour that culminates in spectacular views of Nanjing Road.
Relax during the journey back to your Shanghai hotel where your enriching exploration of The Bund concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Huangpu River Cruise and Bund City Lights Evening Tour of Shanghai.