- Visit top Shanghai attractions including the Confucius Temple and Yuyuan Garden
- Admire aerial views from your chosen Pudong tower, such as the Oriental Pearl or Shanghai Tower
- Stroll along the Bund and visit the Yuyuan bazaar and Concession area
- Flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note: Drop off and pickup outside of central Shanghai, such as Pudong International Airport, Hongqiao International Airport, Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal, Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, Shanghai Disney Area, Qinpu District, Jiading District, Chuansha District, or Songjiang District, Fengxian District, will incur an extra USD40 for your whole group and includes both pickup and dropoff. You can pay in cash (USD or RMB) directly to your guide when meeting.
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal, 500 Dong Da Ming Lu, Hongkou Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
What To Expect
Head into the Pudong financial district and visit the observatory of a tower of your choice, selecting from the Oriental Pearl Tower, World Financial Center, or Shanghai Tower, China’s highest building (own expense).
After admiring the views, stroll along the Bund, Shanghai’s colonial-era waterfront beside the Huangpu River. View the European architecture dating from the late 1800s and early 1900s, and then visit the 13th-century Confucius Temple (own expense), dedicated to the Chinese philosopher.
Savor a dumpling lunch (own expense) at a centuries-old restaurant, and afterward, explore the Yuyuan Garden (own expense), a Ming-era masterpiece of ponds and pavilions. Then, visit Yuyuan bazaar and enjoy a Tang-dynasty tea ceremony, tasting local teas as you learn about tea-drinking etiquette.
Finally, stroll through Shanghai’s Former French Concession area, where pretty streets blend with colonial-era buildings converted into shops and restaurants. After absorbing the east-meets-west atmosphere here, your tour concludes at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress comfortably and for the season
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jennys Shanghai Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff