3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the wildlife of Shanghai Zoo on this half-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup with an experienced driver, upgrade your experience to include a knowledgeable guide. Learn about the zoo’s habitats and animals and marvel at creatures like panda bears, tigers, and monkeys. Enhance your adventure and purchase round-trip transfer service.
- Experience the awesome animals of one of China’s largest zoos
- Upgrade your tour and learn about zoo animals with an informative guide
- Capture memorable photos of panda bears, tigers, monkeys, and other animals
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Private comfortable vehicle
One way or two way transfer service based on your booking option
Private guide service if related tour option is selected
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Your Shanghai Hotels or Residences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please note that your drive is with basic English skill, but he/she knows exactly where to take you to go. If any questions, you can contact the local operator for assistance by using the driver's mobile phone.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transfer between Shanghai Zoo and City Hotels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfer between Shanghai Zoo and City Hotels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transfer between Shanghai Zoo and City Hotels
3 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportShanghaiBus Services - Eastern ChinaTransportation Services - Eastern ChinaPrivate Drivers - Eastern ChinaBus Services - SuzhouTransportation Services - SuzhouPrivate Drivers - SuzhouBus Services - HangzhouTransportation Services - HangzhouPrivate Drivers - HangzhouCategory
Jing’an TempleShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Wuzhen Water TownShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Shanghai DisneylandShanghai Old City (Nanshi)Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)China Art PalaceJin Mao TowerWaigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalHuangpu RiverXin Tian DiShikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)PudongShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Former Residence of Sun Yat-senShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)