- 2.5-hour food tour of Shanghai 'hutongs' (alleyways)
- Ideal for food lovers seeking a local culinary expereince
- Visit three critically-acclaimed restaurants nestled amid Shanghai backstreets
- Sample different types of noodle dish
- Vegetarian options and a choice of departure times are available
- Small-group tour limited to seven people
Departure & Return
Please meet up at South Huangpi Road Station Exit 2 (Shanghai Metro Line 1) 地铁黄陂南路站2号出口 (1号线) Directions: Take Shanghai Metro Station Line 1, and get off at South Huangpi Road Station. Your guide will be waiting for you at Exit 2. 你好，请带我去上海地铁1号线黄陂南路站2号出口
What To Expect
Your first stop is Dingtele restaurant, where you’ll feast on noodles flavored with your choice of sesame, scallions, deep-fried chicken, or shredded shiitake mushroom.
After a 15-minute stroll, you’ll arrive at your second eatery on Changle Road, a food hub that allures locals and businessmen. Feast on crispy snacks before heading to your final stop, a beloved wonton shop renowned for its shrimp, vegetable, and minced pork wonton.
Your tour concludes here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You will be offered soy bean milk instead of local beer for morning tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shanghai Foodie
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands