5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All admission tickets to sightseeing places
All government taxes
Halal meals as specified in the itinerary at local halal restaurants
Second class bullet train Suzhou/Hangzhou & Hangzhou/Shanghai
Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver for land transportation
Professional English language speaking guide
Excursions and activities not included in the itinerary
Optional tour & insurance
Gratuities to guide & driver (Customary, $5 per person/day)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be greeted by driver holding islamiChina welcome sign with your name at the airport arrival hall.
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200237
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/1/2020 - 10/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both Shanghai Museum and Suzhou Museum are closed on Monday tours.
- Keep your passport on you constantly. It might be needed to buy entrance tickets.
- There is no tour guide for arrival & departure transfers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY IslamiChina Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shanghai 5-Day Private Muslim Tour Package Including Suzhou & Hangzhou?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shanghai 5-Day Private Muslim Tour Package Including Suzhou & Hangzhou?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Shanghai 5-Day Private Muslim Tour Package Including Suzhou & Hangzhou
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursPhotography ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportShanghaiBus Tours - Eastern ChinaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Eastern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Eastern ChinaPhotography Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouAirport & Hotel Transfers - SuzhouMulti-day Tours - SuzhouPhotography Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - HangzhouAirport & Hotel Transfers - HangzhouMulti-day Tours - HangzhouPhotography Tours - HangzhouCategory
Shanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)Shanghai Port International Cruise TerminalTianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Duolun RoadShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Huangpu RiverShanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsWusongkou International Cruise TerminalWuzhen Water TownShanghai Old City (Nanshi)TianzifangJing’an TempleMoganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)M50 Bund Sightseeing TunnelWorld Expo MuseumShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)China Art PalaceShanghai Chedun Film ParkShanghai Maglev Train (SMT)